“My wife split into two people (one of which is very small).”
IPMM welcomes the newest member of our family – congrats to Duncan and Wendy on the birth of their first child!
In this episode:
- Joanna tells us about her garden and her contingency plans for the zombie apocalypse.
- Will and Caitlin tell us about the horror that is Uncle Grandpa.
- Dana tells us about her plans for Game Chef – turns out her entry was chosen as a finalist!
- Elle starts learning Warhammer Fantasy.
- We discuss the new Psyker rules in Warhammer 40K and how balanced they are (or not).
- We discuss when a player using corner cases in the rules to exact a mechanical advantage is legitimate and when it’s just cheesy.
- Yanni talks about his newest addiction, Dragon Coins.
- We talk about DLC, pay-to-play, and product placement.
- Finally, we talk about what “freedom of speech” actually means in the context of the internet.